Hitzeman Funeral Home, Ltd. offers a lounge/coffee room area for all families being served. The lounge area has been designed to offer a short reprieve, to sit down, and take a moment for a drink or a bite to eat.
• Spacious Seating
• Coffee and tea will be provided until 8 p.m. in the evening
• Large sink and ample counter space
• Full size refrigerator
• Soda/water in the vending machine
• Children’s room offering movies, seating, games and books
• Monitor featuring your loved one’s slide show (if more than one family, slide show will not be aired in the lounge)
• We ask that all food and beverages (coffee, tea, and soft drinks) stay in the lounge/coffee room.
• Bottled water is the only acceptable beverage allowed in the chapels.
• Children under 14 are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• The coffee room is closed at 8 p.m. At that time all leftover food will be gathered and placed to the side for families to retrieve and remove upon exit. If food is not taken, it will be discarded.
• No catered food that uses sterno, hot plates, or crock pots are allowed on premises.
• Keep food and pastries to a minimum. Sandwich, fruit, or desert trays are acceptable (only one open at a time please). Finger foods are highly recommended. Utensils and paper plates are not supplied.
• If you care to bring in soft drinks, juice boxes, or water, you may utilize the refrigerator to keep them cool (only water is acceptable outside of lounge).
• Napkins, styrofoam cups for coffee, and tea are supplied.
• Coolers are not allowed to stay in the coffee room/lounge area.
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on premises.
• If you care for more coffee, you may contact us in the office and we will be happy to accommodate your wishes.
We at Hitzeman Funeral Home, Ltd., take great pride in maintaining a clean and well-kept facility for the families we serve. We ensure a quality environment is provided before, during and after visitations and services. We appreciate your patronage and thank you for sharing our policies with your immediate family and friends.