Find Care and Compassion at Our Funeral Home near Western Springs, IL
A flood of unexpected emotions accompanies the loss of any loved one: grief, pain, shock, and disbelief to name a few. At Hitzeman Funeral Home, Ltd., we offer the care, compassion and support you need during this difficult time.
We provide a serene and calming atmosphere throughout the funeral process. We will take care of all the details so you can spend your time taking care of the ones you love.
For over a century, Hitzeman Funeral Home, Ltd. has focused on one thing: providing individualized service to the families in and around Western Springs. As a family-owned and operated business, we strive to alleviate your family’s burden by offering pre-planned and pre-funded funeral services. We offer an array of options, including the following:
- Personalized plans: including traditional funerals, memorial services, cremations, graveside services, and direct burials
- No pressure packages: we tailor to individual budgets
- Military honors: available for eligible veterans
- Flexible planning: suited to your schedule and preferences
We are proud to serve the parishioners of:
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- First Congregational Church of Western Springs
- Grace Lutheran Church
- Presbyterian Church
- St. James Lutheran Church
- St. John of the Cross Church
- Western Springs Baptist Church
With years of experience, we have become the community’s reliable choice for funeral homes near Western Springs, IL. You and your family will feel well taken care of by Hitzeman Funeral Home, Ltd.
If you do not know where to begin, call us at (708) 485-2000. We offer round-the-clock assistance and FREE consultations so you will not feel overwhelmed during any step of the planning process.