Hitzeman’s: The Trusted Choice for Funeral Homes by Riverside IL
The death of a loved one is very difficult and an emotional time, so choosing an honest and reputable funeral home matters. Since 1904, Hitzeman Funeral Home has served the greater Chicago area with an expert blend of considerate consultation and impeccable service. We oversee funeral services and internments with professionalism and compassion.
Having over 112 years’ experience makes us one of the most trusted, family-owned funeral homes within the Riverside, IL area and the western suburbs.
We Listen and Offer Flexibility When You Need It Most
We understand that you are dealing with confusing and difficult emotions after the death of your loved one. We want to help by taking over the details and relieving your burden. Here are several considerations to remember:
- Family members should call us immediately at 708-485-2000 following a death. We are available
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We will help you choose options that best honor your loved one’s wishes and your family’s needs.
- We offer traditional funerals, memorial services, personalized or private services, direct burials and graveside service options.
- Our cremation services include traditional funeral or direct cremation options.
- Pre-planning options give you and your family flexibility to make partial arrangements prior to death and reduce emotional and financial stresses later.
- Our “no pressure” funeral options allow you to arrange for your own needs and avoid unnecessary costs.
We are proud to serve the parishioners of:
- Ascension Lutheran Church
- Riverside Presbyterian Church
- Riverside United Methodist Church
- St. Mary’s Church
- Sts. Peter & Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Parish
Hitzeman is a solid, comforting choice in funeral homes for families residing in Riverside IL and the surrounding area. We are available for you when you need us most. Call us anytime, day or night at